All-on-4 Implants at The Ivory Dental Clinic in Bangkok
Dental implants are permanent. A metal shaft implant is inserted into the jawbone. A piece called an abutment is attached to the metal shaft and finally, a crown is attached to the abutment. All-on-4 implants borrow this technology and adapt it to dentures to provide a quicker and less expensive alternative to dental implants
All-on-4 (full jaw implant bridge) is a technical term for a treatment that puts 4 dental implants into gums to attach a denture. The name of the exact treatment will depend on the number of dental implants used. For instance; All-on-4 uses 4 dental implants, All-on-5 uses 5, and All-on-6 uses 6. The main purpose is to attach the denture to the gums permanently. Without being self-removable, they are just like real teeth and stay in the mouth all the time. The dentist will suggest how many implants are needed, by analyzing several factors such as the mass of gum bone leftover, denture weight, or denseness needed.
Full-Arch Implants Bridge Treatment Duration
One trip of at least 12 days in Bangkok ( 4-5 visits)*
*Please make an appointment in advance
Full-mouth Implants in Bangkok with Fixed Bridges Treatment procedure
1. Oral examination, Consultation, CT scan (3D image X-RAY), Treatment planning
During the exam, the dentist will review your medical and dental histories and take a computed tomography (CT) scan of your mouth. This shows where your sinuses (located above your upper teeth) and nerves are. It allows the dentist to ensure they will not be affected by the implant placement. A CT scan also may be done to determine how much bone is available and to determine the best locations for the implants.
2. Dental implant placement – The number of implants placed is dependent on bone condition and the implantologist’s judgement. Usually, we will place 4 dental implants for the lower jaw and 5-6 dental implants for the upper jaw.
3. Deliver temporary removable dentures if required
4. Final full-arch fixed bridge fitting and attachment
Benefits of Full Arch Implants with Fixed Bridge
- Immediate function in mandible and maxilla
- Chew and function like natural teeth
- Gives a nice natural smile, better aesthetics relative to dentures
- A solid, stable solution relative to dentures
- Preserves your facial appearance and prevents bone loss
- Offers a long-lasting solution, often for life
Benefits of All-on-4, All-on-5, All-on-6
All-on-4 implants are a good treatment option for patients that need to replace virtually all of their natural teeth. The procedure has a high success rate and can virtually eliminate the need for bone grafting which is an invasive, uncomfortable and costly procedure.
The procedure is generally quick (around one to two hours long) and you will have full-functionality afterward, as opposed to traditional dental implants that require multiple visits over 3-6 months to complete.
The result will be natural-looking teeth that work effectively and efficiently.