All on 4 / 5 / 6
ALL on 4 / All on 5 / All on 6
All on 4 ( full jaw implant bridge ) is technical terms in dental treatment for treating by put 4 dental implants into gums to attach denture with gums. Name will depend on the amount of used dental implants for instance; All on 4 uses 4 dental implants, All on 5 uses 5, and All on 6 uses 6. Main purpose is attaching denture with gums permanently. Without self- removable just like real teeth stay in mouth all the time. Dentist will suggest which case need 4, 5, or more by analyzing from several factors such as the mass of gum bone leftover, denture weight, or denseness needed etc.
Full arch Implants Bridge Treatment duration
One trip by required at least 12 days in Bangkok ( 4-5 visits)*
*Please make an appointment in advance
Full Jaw Implants with Fixed Bridges Treatment procedure
- Oral examination , Consultation , CT scan ( 3D images X-RAY ) , Treatment planning
During the exam, the dentist will review your medical and dental histories, take a computed tomography (CT) scan of your mouth. This shows where your sinuses (located above your upper teeth) and nerves are. It allows the dentist to make sure they will not be affected by the implant placement. A CT scan also may be done to see how much bone is available and to determine the best locations for the implants.
2. Dental implant placement – The number of implants placed is dependent on bone condition and the implantologist judgement. Mostly we will place 4 dental implants for lower jaw and 5-6 dental implants for upper jaw.
3. Deliver Temporary removable dentures if required
4. Final full arch fixed bridge fitting and attached
Benefits of Full Arch Implants with Fixed Bridge
- Immediate Function in mandible and maxilla
- Chewing and function like having natural teeth
- Gives a nice natural smile, better aesthetic relative to dentures
- A solid, stable solution relative to dentures
- Preserves your facial appearance and prevents bone loss
- Offers a long-lasting solution, often for life
Benefits of All on 4 , All on 5 , All on 6
All-on-4 implants are a good treatment for patients that need to replace virtually all of their natural teeth. The procedure has a high success rate and can virtually eliminate the need for bone grafting which is an invasive, uncomfortable and costly procedure.
The procedure is generally quick (around one to two hours long) and you will have full function afterwards as opposed to traditional dental implants that require multiple visits over 3-6 months to complete
The result will be natural-looking teeth that work effectively and efficiently.